- Private Escape Rooms. All experiences are private for you and your group to ensure your safety. This means that only your friends and family will be playing with you in your experience.
- Social Distancing. 6-feet social distancing is marked in the lobby, briefing rooms, and hallways. Staff will maintain at least a 6-foot distance with all guests.
- Increased Sanitization. We've increased the time in between each experience for cleaning and sanitization. We disinfect after every episode and group. Restrooms and high touch point areas will be disinfected hourly.
- Limited Capacity. We are following the occupancy limits to comply with state and local requirements. No groups will be mixed or make contact while inside our stores.
- CDC Level Hygiene. All employees are trained in CDC safety guidelines and will be wearing masks/facial coverings. Hand sanitizer is available and is encouraged for all staff and guests to use.
- Contactless Check-In. Save time and be safe by filling out your digital waivers on your smart device before arriving!
We are committed to helping protect our guests, Red Door team, and safely bring back clean family fun to our communities.
EPA approved disinfecting sprays and wipes that kill 99.9% of bacteria and viruses.
Guests are required to wear a mask while in-store, but are able to remove them while within the escape rooms themselves.
We charge $25-$41 per person depending on the location. Please visit an episode page at your desired location for pricing or contact your nearest Red Door Escape Room!
Yes! All of our experiences are private. Once you book the episode you'd like, all of the remaining slots will be blocked.
An escape room is a hands-on entertainment experience in which groups of 2 to 10 people are locked in a series of rooms and have 60 minutes to figure out puzzles, hints, and clues in order to escape. We can accommodate more than 10 people in certain episodes.
We specialize in escape rooms, but we also offer team-based virtual reality at several locations like: Southlake TX, Plano TX, Sacramento CA, Fort Worth TX, El Paso TX, Concord CA, OKC Chisholm Creek OK, OKC Penn Square OK, San Mateo CA, San Diego CA, Riverton UT, Richmond VA, Gaitherburg MA
We are about bringing people together by deepening relationships through creative entertainment. We are here to remind you that its okay to put your phones away and spend quality time with your friends or family. We can all feel trapped by phones and technology. Red Door reconnects you with family and friends through fun and challenging private escape rooms.
Each episode varies in number of participants - most of our episodes can be played with anywhere from 2-8 people. Please refer to the location of interest below for
Nope. The first door in each room is always unlocked in the case of an emergency. For those worried about being "locked into a tight space" don't worry - we design our episodes to be challenging and immersive but not physically constraining.
Each game is designed to be 60 minutes. There will also be about 15 minutes of briefing beforehand and about 15 minutes of debriefing afterwards for a total of an hour and a half for your experience.
Your purchase is non-refundable, unless you purchase our cancellation protection. Our cancellation protection will allow you to reschedule or cancel your booking for a full refund up to 24 hours prior to your reservation.
The recommended age to play is 14 years and over. Anyone under 16 must be accompanied by an adult. Anyone under 18 must have a parent or guardian sign a waiver.
You can book a game by clicking "book now" at the location of your choice. If you have any questions, please contact the front office of the location.
You should arrive 15 minutes before your scheduled game to ensure that you have the full 60 minutes to escape.
We host a variety of events- birthday parties, work outings, team building activities, family events, bachelor/bachelorette parties, proposals and many more! If your event isn't listed, please contact us! We would love to help plan your next event and cater it specifically to your needs!
1 hour private episode
2 hours in private event suite
$10 off return gift card per teammate
TEAMMATES MINIMUM: 25
1 hour private episode
3 hours in private event suite
$15 off return gift card per teammate
TEAMMATES MINIMUM: 25